1-on-1 English lessons, paid individually: 1500/hr
1-on-1 English lessons, 10 lessons in 10 weeks: 1200/hr
Group English lessons, 10 lessons in 10 weeks: 2400/hr
1-on-1 music lessons, paid individually: 1200/hr
1-on-1 music lessons, 10 lessons in 10 weeks: 1000/hr
Group music lessons: 2000/hr
10-week course rules:
- You are allowed just 1 absence within 10 weeks of the first lesson of a 10-week course.
- Whether rescheduling is permitted is at my discretion. In other words, while you may ask about rescheduling, you are not entitled to reschedule.
- By the same token, while I may ask to reschedule, you have the right to deny my request.
Rules for all lessons:
- Both the student and the teacher has the right to leave if one of the two parties is more than 15 minutes tardy.
- Not showing up without giving a 24-hour notice counts as a lesson you will pay for. Your bad, your loss. (15 minutes late = absence)
- My not showing up without giving a 24-hour notice earns you one free lesson. My bad, my loss. (15 minutes late = absence)
- If you are late, I have the right to end the lesson at the scheduled time. Your bad, your loss.
- If I am late, you have the right to extra time in that lesson or at some other time. My bad, my loss.
For an objective standard of the current time, visit http://time.is.